Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Color Throwdown #437 Featured Stamper



Thanks to everyone who took the time to play in last week’s challenge.  The projects were all fantastic!  It’s time to share this week’s featured stamper with you.  Random.org chose number 23, which is Pat's cheerful design.  Her colorful striped panel with the inlaid flower is so eye-catching!


Congratulations, Pat! You are our Featured Stamper for today, and are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on April 19.  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, April 14 to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

I won't be sharing any favorites this week since I haven't yet had a chance to take a look at everyone's creations.  I had surgery late last week and I'm still recovering, so my computer--and crafting--time has been very limited and will continue to be for a little bit longer.  I apologize for not commenting on anyone's challenge entries this week and plan to take a look as soon as I'm up to it.  

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new color challenge from Lynn!

Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!



 

No comments: