Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Color Throwdown #403 Featured Stamper

You all submitted some of the most beautiful cards using our soft color combo this week.  I really enjoyed seeing each and every one.  Thank you so much for joining in on the fun!

Let's give a great big CONGRATULATIONS to our Featured Stamper this week - CHERYL ESPIE!




Cheryl, you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on August 10th.  Please email us at colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time on Friday, August 5th, to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and to get details for the challenge.

Here are 3 of my favorites from this week (I had SO many):

#21 Renuka Chavan You'll have to click on the link to see the beautiful card on Instagram.

#49 Amy Koenders


#51 Bonnie Sharp


Thank you all again so much for joining us!  Please come back tomorrow when Amy Rohl will have a super fun color combo for you!


3 comments:

Susie Moore said...

Congrats ladies. Your cards are stunning!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks for the shoutout this week! Beautiful creations, congratulations to everyone! :)

Cheryl at Linkcrafty Cards said...

I was so thrilled to be chosen as the Color Throwdown #403 Featured Stamper! I am always amazed with what everyone does with the color combos, so I was so surprised I was even chosen! I look forward to sharing with you the card I make as the Guest Star Stamper on August 10th.
Hugs, Cheryl :)