Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Color Throwdown #377


Welcome friends! I'm so glad you are here for your weekly dose of color with the Color Throwdown. It's Lisa Henke here and I'm thrilled to be your hostess this week. I am gearing up for the love holiday that is right around the corner and as a mom of all boys, I am always on the hunt for a unique color combo other than red and pink for my guys. Kraft, Gray and Yellow was just what I was looking for. I hope you are inspired by the photo, the touch of rustic with a little bit of feminine just makes my heart happy.

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the keyword CTD377, and please use #ctd377 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also when playing along please be sure to use a direct link to your creation/blog post and not a generic link to your blog.  All of the rules are in the right sidebar if you have any questions.

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you do with this week's challenge. Now take a moment to check out the inspiration from our fabulous design team below.




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene




Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


To the Stars and Back card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Mama Elephant

Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations



Linda Snodgrass, Guest Star Stamper - Lin's Craft Corner




Amy Rysavy - Prairie Paper and Ink - January Guest Designer


Joan Ervin  - Stamping With a Passion



Jodi Collins - Stamping A Latte



Vickie Zimmer- Smitten

















******************


No comments: