Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Color Throwdown #294



So who's ready for a new challenge?  It's Broni, and I'm your hostess this week.  You all probably know how much I LOVE the beach, so I really couldn't resist using this colorful yet serene beachy scene for my inspiration photo.  I can't wait to see how you use these colors.

Remember... to play along, you don't have to have the exact colors. Substitute with what you have that’s close to this week’s colors. Just be sure that your creation primarily uses only the specified challenge colors.  (All challenge rules can be reviewed in the right sidebar.)

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool we’ve provided below. And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD294 if you upload your project to an online gallery.

Be sure to check out all the great creations from our design team, and please help us welcome our Guest Star Stamper this week: Christy Stanford of Snapdragon Stamps!





Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud

Some Bunny Loves You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn

Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations





Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Annette Allen - May Guest Designer - My Clever Creations



Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion


Christy Stanford, Guest Star Stamper - Snapdragon Stamps


Monika Davis - M.A.D. Stamper


Vickie Zimmer- Smitten
 Cindy Lawrence - The Creative Closet


**Inlinkz**

5 comments:

Birgit said...

These colors are great together! Everyone's inspiration piece is awesome!!

Stampingcountry said...

What a great color combo for this time of year! I can almost feel the summer sun as I walk along the beach.

Annette Allen said...

This has been a great month.. Thank you for letting me join you all this month as your guest designer.. I had a blast.. :)

Georgie Horn said...

I made two cards with the same colors, entering both. I didn't see a rule about only one entry. If there is, please remove second entry from Puddin N Pie. I enjoyed this challenge, thanks for hosting!

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving this fresh colour combination and all the DT inspiration here! Thank you :)