Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Featured Stamper #273

Hello friends!  Wow, we were completely overwhelmed with entries this past week... it's evident that you really liked the colors!  It was great to "see" all of you!

So, one other new feature we're adding to the challenge this year is that our Featured Stamper each week will now have the chance to join us for the challenge a week from now!  I used random.org to choose today, and our Featured Stamper is....


#42 Julie Smith!  Julie, please email me (tammyhershberger[at]gmail[dot]com) to get your Featured Stamper badge, and for details on how you can join us for the January 15th challenge!

I also want to give a shout-out to some of my favorite creations from the challenge, too...

#10 Christine Drogt
#22 Karen Giron
#41 Tammy Fite
#45 Jacquie Southas
#49 Alyson M

Thanks again to everyone who played along, and stay tuned tomorrow for a great color combo from Vickie!

Happy stamping!







2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! What a way to start my day! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, Tammy!!! Made my week!!