Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Color Throwdown #241


Hello everyone...Joan here with this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge!!! I found this gorgeous wreath on Pinterest and fell in love with the color combo....I think it's sooo elegant and classy looking!!!

If you don't have the exact colors,  just use what you have as long as they are close to the challenge colors.
Once you have finished your project, add a direct link to your creation using the inLinkz tool at the bottom of the post. Don't forget to add CTD241 to your key words when you upload to an online gallery. You can find all the challenge rules in the right side bar.

Thanks for playing along with us ....I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks colors!!

Now, how about a little inspiration from the Design Team!!!



Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor

Guest Designer Audrey Hiltke - Audrey's Paper Garden Inspirations


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations 



Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper




**Inlinkz**

2 comments:

Bev said...

Thanks for another great colour combo. The DT inspirations are lovely

Bev x

Lucy E. said...

Oh no! I missed getting my linky posted and I had it ready, just had to link up...too much going on the last few days. Oh well, if anyone is interested, here is my link to my card.

http://littlescrapsoflucy.blogspot.com/2013/05/happy-mothers-day.html