Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Color Throwdown #222



Hey there!  It’s Broni and I’m your host for this week’s challenge. 
 
Let me start by saying that this will be our last challenge until after the first of the new year.  We need a break for the holidays too, you know!  But please don’t let that stop you from playing along with us this week!  I’ll still choose a Featured Stamper and my favorites, and post them next Tuesday, Dec. 18.

On to the challenge!


I love this photo of the sunset taken through the glass, don’t you?  The photo and the colors remind me of the beach, but I decided to make a winter card instead!

The rules for the challenge are simple….Make a paper-crafted project using these colors or something very similar.  Post your creation on your blog or online gallery using the code CTD222.  Give us a direct link to the card post through the inLinkz tool at the end of this post.  (All the details are in the right hand column.)




On to some inspiration from my fabulously talented CTD sisters:


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper


Joan Ervin - Stamping with a Passion


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Miriam Napier, December Guest Designer - Miriam's Delirium


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri



**Inlinkz**

3 comments:

chriscesar said...

Yet, another fantastic color combo, and wonderful cards from the DT members!

dpkennedy said...

These look great! Love the inspiration photo too! I miss you guys :(

Betty J Schaub said...

Fab-o job DT! I am lovin' this coloe combo!!!